Sunday, August 2, 2009

A new family blog

So, I spent 3 days getting the background and layout set up for this blog. I still don't have the patience to figure out html. The good news is that Jeff is a software developer and can do this with his eyes closed and many *sighs* for his poor wife. So with his help, we modified an existing blog template, hacked a new header in that I created in photoshop and voila - here's the blog. I also learned about a nifty tool called firebug.

There's still so much to add and edit, but for now it's up. My plan is to post here pretty regularly to keep people up on what's going on or to just have some fun. I hope to last longer on this one than my two previous blogs (abbimolly.blogspot.com and madilynfaith.blogspot.com). Maybe Jeff will even post every once in a while...

G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment