Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Nina

Today we celebrated my niece's 11th Birthday at Wet'n'wild water park. I was a little skeptical of taking a 4 and *almost* 2 year old to such a teen/adult oriented place but I was very pleasantly surprised. They absolutley had a blast and loved the splash area and slides, lazy river and ESPECIALLY the wave pool. We even had some tears when it came time for our day to end. Happy birthday Nina!!


Madilyn and Nina



Maddi's "cheese" face



My niece Kaitlyn and her Aunt Margaret



One Excited Izzi!




I crystaled a pair of converse for Nina for her birthday. She loved them =) (yay!)


Pink Converse with Clear, Rose and Indian Pink Swarovski Crystals

One day I will figure out how to capture the true **BLING** of swarovski!! (it will probably involve a new camera)









No comments:

Post a Comment