Thursday, April 26, 2012

Jabbi Fam Menu Plan - 4/26 to 5/2

Don't ask me why but I always meal plan on Thursday morning.  Maybe it's because the ads/sales come out on Wednesdays but probably not since I never look at them.  Since all my dinner meals are completely gluten free, sales don't often apply.

I used to post (ok, rarely post) my menu plans on Our Friendly Kitchens but since I'm trying to blog more here, I've decided to just post my meals and recipes here from now on.  Maybe occasionally I will double post a REALLY delicious recipe.

Without further ado, I give your what we are eating.  Why?  I don't know.  People seem to like sharing meal plans.  I guess it helps spur creativity in each other :)  For additional help, I've linked to any recipe's I know are online!

Thursday 4/26 - Homemade Chicken Nuggets, Risoto and Green Beans
Friday 4/27 - Crockpot Texas Chilie and corn bread
Saturday 4/28 - Date Nite - Yay!!
Sunday 4/29 - Pasta w/ chicken, bell peppers and onions, garlic bread
Monday 4/30 - Crock Pot Lasagna, vegetable medley
Tuesday 5/1 - Burgers and Dogs
Wednesday 5/2 - Homemade Pizza

There you have it.  Yes, I cook 6 days a week...mostly.

No comments:

Post a Comment